Interpreting the Tuscan Landscape through Drawing, Painting, and Mixed Media
LOCATION: Tuscany, San Fedele
Dates: October 9 – Oct. 16, 2021
Join us as we explore the hills of Tuscany through our own interpretive art!
Each day instructor Nan Hass Feldman will include lessons on technique, medium, foundations and color. For those who prefer not to be included in the instruction, Nan will be present to direct them individually if they wish, while all will take part in the group reviews and critiques.
See the entire itinerary and syllabus here
This will be a small group to share in this exciting, creative, communal, supportive, and fun International workshop
Sign up soon!
Our daily painting will be combined with other adventures such as:
- Day trip to Medieval Siena to sketch, take photos, explore and shop
- Excursions to nearby hilltowns like Radda, Castellina, Monteriggioni, etc.
- Visit to Chianti winery for a tour and tasting
- Variety of plein air locations to paint landscapes, villages, and the Tuscan light
- Discussions of Tuscan cuisine with our personal chef
After excursions or painting on location, we’ll return each evening to relax in our 1,000 year old monastery to enjoy the surroundings, have a glass of wine and an informal critique of the day’s work. Then we will move to the dining room (the authentic refectory where the monks used to assemble) to enjoy our local chef’s authentic, home-made Tuscan meal, recapping the day’s adventure with good company.
55 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 508-799-4406